This 11-week course is an introduction to the Mission Simple principles of effective Customer-Supplier Relationships and the Universal Business System Design and how to apply them.
The course is designed specifically for single organization teams (minimum of six). The course is structured in three parts. Part 1 is three days of classroom training that gives the team detailed instruction on the definition, application and alignment of Mission Simple’s key principles and tools for Customer-Supplier Relationships and the UBSD. Part 2 is eight weeks to manage a real project that the team implements in their workplace. Part 3 is one and half days of classroom where the team reports out the results of their project, then completes a test and each team member is awarded certification.
Single organization teams (a minimum of six) encompassing representatives from Leadership and front-line Team Leaders who are seeking to improve the contribution margin performance of their business unit or organization.
Includes course training manual, workplace application process instructions, and templates.
$3,950 per participate (min. 6 participants)
For on-site anywhere in U.S., add $4,995 single fee.
1. Introduction to the Mission Simple Principles of Customer-Supplier Relationships and the Universal Business System Design (UBSD).
2. Deep dive into each key element of effective Organizational Alignment
3. An examination of how to effectively implement the Mission Simple Principles of Customer-Supplier Relationships and the UBSD.
4. The team of participants returns to their workplace to implement a real project.
5. The team of participants reports out the results of the implementation.
Oksa Wentworth Limited © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
OKSA WENTWORTH LIMITED